Position: Full or Part-time Pelvic Health and/or Orthopedic Physiotherapist
We are currently looking for a patient-focused and genuine physiotherapist to join our team! Our mission is simple: To create a welcoming environment for our patients to feel empowered and supported as they achieve their wellness goals.
Do you choose to empower your patients through education, exceptional hands-on skills, and have a positive and kind approach to care? If so, you might be just who we’re looking for! We would love to hear from you so we can share our healthcare vision and passion.
Physiotherapist duties and characteristics:
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Rostered to Practice Pelvic Health Physiotherapy (or eager to learn more about this exciting field)
- Exceptional manual joint and soft tissue release skills
- Advanced exercise prescription abilities
- Providing education of the neurophysiology of pain in a Biopsychosocial Model
- Electronic documentation of assessment and treatment techniques. Jane clinic software is used for charting and is very user friendly/can be easily taught if unfamiliar
- Liaising with patients’ referral networks, writing reports and letters of support when required
- Empowering patients through education with exceptional communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills for effective and efficient patient care
- Dedication to life long learning with interest in continuing education through research and courses
- Good listening skills and personality attributes such as compassion, kindness and understanding towards patients
- Team oriented and open to helping in community engagements at local events, workshops and on social media
Why should you work for Willow Health Centre?
- We are a community of health care providers who LOVE what we do
- We advocate for our patients and support their journey wholeheartedly
- Opportunities for mentorship with experienced and passionate Pelvic Health and Orthopedic Physiotherapists
- Opportunities for team collaboration in clinical case discussion and problem solving
- One-one-one 1.5 hour Pelvic Health Assessments, 1 hour Orthopedic Assessments and 45 minute Treatments
- Competitive compensation packages, including generous education funds and fitness allowances.
Contact: Tegan Vermey, MScPT at firstname.lastname@example.org